- Associate Attorney
Mr. Solmer joined the firm in June of 2014. He focuses on lemon law and other automotive and consumer fraud litigation.
He is a lifelong car enthusiast and an experienced litigation attorney, having previously operated his own general law practice in Faribault, Minnesota.
Mr. Solmer was admitted to the State Bar of California in August of 2013. He is licensed to practice in United States District Court, Central District of California, and is a member of the Santa Clarita Valley Bar Association.”
Areas Of Practice
- Lemon Law
- Consumer Fraud Litigation
- California, 2013
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2014
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- J.D. - 2008
- New York University, Tisch School of the Arts, Maurice Kanbar Institute of Film and Television, New York
- B.F.A. - 2002
- Major: Film and Television
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Santa Clarita Valley Bar Association, Member